Private Paediatrics is now in Shropshire and Dr Cowley has been doing private clinics for the last 5 years.
From September, 2017 he will be increasing to fortnightly clinics in Shrewsbury
at Summerfield Healthcare
Please click on the link to go to the Summerfield Website
Now outpatient appointments can be offered for all children aged from 4 weeks old -18 years with a mean waiting time of 2 weeks. Vaccinations available.
Dr. Cowley is able to consult on all general paediatric problems including:-
- Respiratory - Recurrent chest infections, asthma, wheeze.
- Gastroenterology - Abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, acid reflux.
- Haematology/Oncology - Anaemia, easy bruising, recurrent Infections and lymphadenopathy
- Neurology - Headaches, migraines, fits, faints and funny turns, dyspraxia
- Feeding - poor weight gain including babies, children with food intolerance eg cow's milk protein, lactose intolerance
- Growth problems - Concerns with short staure, delayed puberty.
- Allergy - All allergens tested- food allergies, pet allergies, aerosol allergens - Hayfever.
- NEW for September 2017 - Vaccinations now offered in Shrewsbury
- Chicken Pox
- Meningitis B
He is registered with all the major insurance providers although payment will be required up front - please see
link to check; however self pay patients are also welcome.
All ages of
now be seen
Men B vaccines
Private Paediatrics NOW available in Shrewsbury
Create your own web pages in minutes...
2002-2008 Web Page Maker Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ABOUT DR COWLEY